POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Wiki link captcha confirm mechanism broken. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:52:11 EDT (-0400)
  Wiki link captcha confirm mechanism broken. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Wiki link captcha confirm mechanism broken.
Date: 11 Jun 2018 09:21:11
Message: <5b1e7747$1@news.povray.org>
FYI.

In some edits today unable to include links back into newsgroups due the
captcha mechanism we use no longer being supported by Google.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: Wiki link captcha confirm mechanism broken.
Date: 30 Aug 2018 22:03:35
Message: <5b88a1f7$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/11/2018 9:21 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> FYI.
>
> In some edits today unable to include links back into newsgroups due the
> captcha mechanism we use no longer being supported by Google.
>
> Bill P.

I just noticed this as well. The captcha widget is no longer working,
and I can't add any links to external resources.

Mike