POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : preferred documentation? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:39:28 EDT (-0400)
  preferred documentation? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: dick balaska
Subject: preferred documentation?
Date: 18 May 2016 12:08:11
Message: <573c936b@news.povray.org>
povclipse has tons of links to the POV-Ray docs.
Which is the preferred documentation I should link to?
The wiki?
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Animation_Options
or the doc?
http://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_2.html#r3_2_1
--
dik

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: preferred documentation?
Date: 18 May 2016 12:39:14
Message: <573c9ab2$1@news.povray.org>
Am 18.05.2016 um 18:08 schrieb dick balaska:
> povclipse has tons of links to the POV-Ray docs.
> Which is the preferred documentation I should link to?
> The wiki?
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Animation_Options
> or the doc?
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_2.html#r3_2_1

The Wiki is the authoritative place for the docs of the most recent version.

For the docs of a particular version, a link to
www.povray.org/documentation/whatever might be more useful.