POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : File I/O Directives Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:46:00 EDT (-0400)
  File I/O Directives (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Stephen
Subject: File I/O Directives
Date: 9 Jun 2012 13:21:01
Message: <4fd385fd$1@news.povray.org>

brings up a window with the entries; box, Cone, Interior, Isosurface,
Parametric & Superquadric Ellipsoid.

Reach for the stars goes to Duty Cycle

There are more around this area in the windows help. Do you want them
itemised, Jim?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: File I/O Directives
Date: 9 Jun 2012 16:04:46
Message: <4fd3ac5e$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/09/2012 01:21 PM, Stephen wrote:

> brings up a window with the entries; box, Cone, Interior, Isosurface,
> Parametric & Superquadric Ellipsoid.

> Reach for the stars goes to Duty Cycle
>
> There are more around this area in the windows help. Do you want them
> itemised, Jim?

Those indexentry tags only mean something on the Wiki and the Windows
version help file. I strip those tags from the standalone html versions,
and indeed (I just scanned the files) there are none to be found,
however Chris does some different process that builds the index for the
help file.

A while back, I /did/ discover a foo with some of my pattern matching
and submitted a change to the tool set I use. I think he leveraged my
code, so maybe he missed my change. Honestly don't know what's up with
the problem you're seeing.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 09/06/2012 9:04 PM, James Holsenback wrote:

> Those indexentry tags only mean something on the Wiki and the Windows
> version help file. I strip those tags from the standalone html versions,
> and indeed (I just scanned the files) there are none to be found,
> however Chris does some different process that builds the index for the
> help file.
>
> A while back, I /did/ discover a foo with some of my pattern matching
> and submitted a change to the tool set I use. I think he leveraged my
> code, so maybe he missed my change. Honestly don't know what's up with
> the problem you're seeing.

It is windoze I'm using and I feel that it might be better to wait until
the next RC before I post any more as there is obviously a known problem.

Bloody annoying when I'm using things that I've not used for years,
though. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen