POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Some Wiki Clean Up Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Some Wiki Clean Up (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Some Wiki Clean Up
Date: 20 May 2009 11:33:25
Message: <4a1422c5@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

I'm wanting to do some file clean up on the POV-Wiki. In particular the stub
files in the Documentation namespace and a copy of the Unix/Linux doc set in
a users directory. The former I see owned by User:Eddie .... there are many
of those files so a batch delete extension was added to the Wiki so I can
delete those quickly/easily if thats OK with you Eddie. The later appears to
be just a single file in User:Jhenderson .... Jim would you mind?

These files are showing up when searches are done and I just wanted to get
some housekeeping out of the way.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
> I'm wanting to do some file clean up on the POV-Wiki. In particular the
> stub
> files in the Documentation namespace and a copy of the Unix/Linux doc set
> in
> a users directory. The former I see owned by User:Eddie .... there are
> many
> of those files so a batch delete extension was added to the Wiki so I can
> delete those quickly/easily if thats OK with you Eddie. The later appears
> [...]

Absolutely okay.

I originally started the documentation using that format because it provides
a "bread crumb trail" which allows you to jump easily to a higher level in
the hierarchy.

Cheers
Eddie