POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Additional views? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Additional views? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Glenn
Subject: Additional views?
Date: 17 Oct 2004 22:35:01
Message: <web.41732ab3728844d64f84ca0b0@news.povray.org>
The guidelines mentioned that "you can submit an additional post processed
version", and the rules noted "larger renders or different views of the
scene" could be given.  But when I submitted my entry, I didn't notice any
way to upload these additional views.  Did I miss it?

--
Glenn
> But when I submitted my entry, I didn't notice any
> way to upload these additional views.  Did I miss it?

Yes, everything but the three required images and the one optional mask
image could have been added as part of the source files.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde