POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status Server Time
4 May 2024 09:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Competition status (Message 21 to 30 of 94)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Re: Competition status
Date: 23 Oct 2004 19:16:13
Message: <417ae63d$1@news.povray.org>
OK.

As some of you know, I planned to participate in this
competition with an Escher-like scene.

But I did not have time to finish all the macros that
I needed, so I did not enter the contest.

After the previous deadline had passed, someone asked
me about what I was working on and I answered.

Today I also posted an image that shows how some of
the macros works in a similar scene.

Now I wonder:

Can I carry on with this scene and submit it when it
is finished, or have I revealed too much about it ?

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net