POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Results Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:34:19 EDT (-0400)
  Results (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: Results
Date: 4 Feb 2005 18:57:04
Message: <42040bd0@news.povray.org>

4203de4c$1@news.povray.org...

> I just hope we get a little interview with the winner when it's all over.

That's a good idea, I'll keep that in mind. There has been few formal
interviews of Povers actually.

G.

--
**********************
http://www.oyonale.com
From: Slime
Date: 14 Feb 2005 16:37:16
Message: <42111a0c$1@news.povray.org>
> the plan was to announce the winners during
> this year's LinuxWorld (which runs from the 14th to 17th of this month in
> Boston).

Well, now that it's the 14th, does anyone know more specifically when we can
expect to hear the results? I'm excited! =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
> > the plan was to announce the winners during
> > this year's LinuxWorld (which runs from the 14th to 17th of this month in
> > Boston).
>
> Well, now that it's the 14th, does anyone know more specifically when we can
> expect to hear the results? I'm excited! =)

Very soon :)

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
thehandle - www.thehandle.com
>>>the plan was to announce the winners during
>>>this year's LinuxWorld (which runs from the 14th to 17th of this month in
>>>Boston).
>>
>>Well, now that it's the 14th, does anyone know more specifically when we can
>>expect to hear the results? I'm excited! =)
>

> Very soon :)
>
> Lance.
>
> thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
> thehandle - www.thehandle.com

prob missed out on a card :-)

stephen
"stephen parkinson" <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote in message
> Lance Birch wrote:
> > "Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote in message

> >>Well, now that it's the 14th, does anyone know more specifically when we can
> >>expect to hear the results? I'm excited! =)
> >

> > Very soon :)
> >
> > Lance.
> >
> > thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
> > thehandle - www.thehandle.com
> >

> prob missed out on a card :-)

Heh :)  Everything is running as planned :)

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
thehandle - www.thehandle.com
I wonder if there will be announcement regarding when the announcement will
be...

Or maybe they'll announce that they will announce when they will announce.

Or maybe it's already been announced, but since I'm not at LinuxWorld, I
just don't know it.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com
> I wonder if there will be announcement regarding when the announcement
will
> be...
>
> Or maybe they'll announce that they will announce when they will announce.
>
> Or maybe it's already been announced, but since I'm not at LinuxWorld, I
> just don't know it.
>
> --
A google search gave http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/
It is from feb/14 to 17 in Boston
Maybe we can hope results before 18th :)

Marc