POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : POVCOMP Web Site Issues? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:44:02 EDT (-0400)
  POVCOMP Web Site Issues? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: hobbes
Subject: POVCOMP Web Site Issues?
Date: 11 May 2005 18:53:46
Message: <1035815naf9vkcsmu21f1q6vrk9r485bip@4ax.com>
Hi.

Is anyone else having problems with images loading on
http://www.povcomp.com/ ?  I have tried to access the site from two
different locations, so I think it is an issue with the site, not on
my end.  I tried to email web### [at] povcompcom and it was bumped.  I
hoped that maybe someone involved with POVCOMP would pick up on this
thread...

Kyle
I may be talking to myself here...The site is working fine again now.

Kyle

On Wed, 11 May 2005 18:53:53 -0400, hob### [at] gatenet wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Is anyone else having problems with images loading on
>http://www.povcomp.com/ ?  I have tried to access the site from two
>different locations, so I think it is an issue with the site, not on
>my end.  I tried to email web### [at] povcompcom and it was bumped.  I
>hoped that maybe someone involved with POVCOMP would pick up on this
>thread...
>
>Kyle
> I may be talking to myself here...The site is working fine again now.

Thanks for the report, it was forwarded to me via email and I fixed the problem.

-- Chris