POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : problem with '#break' in macro Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:51:25 EDT (-0400)
  problem with '#break' in macro (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: jr
Subject: problem with '#break' in macro
Date: 7 Sep 2021 05:35:00
Message: <web.613731ccc652d9685e0fed26cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

the docs say "Note: As of version 3.7 the #break directive can now be used: ...
anywhere within a #macro to preliminarily terminate the macro."
<https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Conditional_Directives#Index_Entry_break>

but I get an error "File 'brktst.pov' line 10: Parse Error: Invalid context for
#break", from both v3.7.0.8 and v3.8 POV-Rays.  the "scene":

#version 3.7;

global_settings {assumed_gamma 1}

#macro m_flag(f_)
  #if (!f_)