POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Possible JPEG file output in Povray 3.7 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Possible JPEG file output in Povray 3.7 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ken Shumway
Subject: Possible JPEG file output in Povray 3.7
Date: 25 Jan 2015 03:20:01
Message: <web.54c4a695c93354ada2b638bc0@news.povray.org>
When I try to output in Jpeg format, I get this error message:  JPEG parameter
stgruct mismatch: library thinks size is 372, caller expects 376 Render failed.
 I am running with Ubuntu Linux 10.4. The screen output from Povray includes a
statement that the support library LibJPEG 62 with a Copyright date of 2013 is
used.  Is there a library that needs updating to fix this problem?

Post a reply to this message