POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Scene Help File: IMAGE_MAP cannot be opened Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:43:41 EDT (-0400)
  Scene Help File: IMAGE_MAP cannot be opened (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Scene Help File: IMAGE_MAP cannot be opened
Date: 15 Dec 2015 20:42:32
Message: <5670c188@news.povray.org>
I clicked inside a scene file on the keyword "image_map" and pressed
"F1" in order to open the scene help file and get information about
"image_map". The scene help file opened but does not show any
information on "image_map". Even searching within the help file for
"image_map" does not lead to any result, only the first (start) page of
the help file shows.

I believe, a number of keywords were been forgotten to be linked to
properly, could I be right?

Post a reply to this message

Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I clicked inside a scene file on the keyword "image_map" and pressed
> "F1" in order to open the scene help file and get information about
> "image_map". The scene help file opened but does not show any
> information on "image_map". Even searching within the help file for
> "image_map" does not lead to any result, only the first (start) page of
> the help file shows.
>
> I believe, a number of keywords were been forgotten to be linked to
> properly, could I be right?

Yes, the help file index coming with some releases was broken in this respect;
I'm not sure if this was still the case in the official release.