POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : mdl -> pov ??? Server Time
9 Oct 2026 18:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  mdl -> pov ??? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)  
From: M  Kniebes
Subject: mdl -> pov ???
Date: 25 Apr 1999 13:34:50
Message: <3723442a.0@news.povray.org>
Whoops
I´m looking for a psoosibility to import a PoV Ray Object (*.pov) in Moray
(*.udo or s.th)
I treied pob with 3DWin, but It didn´t work fine.

Thanks,
-mkniebes


Post a reply to this message

From: Rick (Kitty5)
Subject: Re: mdl -> pov ???
Date: 26 Apr 1999 07:10:16
Message: <37243b88.0@news.povray.org>
> I treied pob with 3DWin, but It didn´t work fine

did it work at all?


Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Kniebes
Subject: Re: mdl -> pov ???
Date: 3 May 1999 07:30:06
Message: <372D7AAD.37F355D7@gmx.net>
"Rick (Kitty5)" wrote:

> > I treied pob with 3DWin, but It didnīt work fine
>
> did it work at all?

Yes, but the results were not useable. I tried to convert a boundle a
triangles.

-mk


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.