POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : pov objects Server Time
3 Feb 2023 05:17:38 EST (-0500)
  pov objects (Message 1 to 4 of 4)  
From:
Subject: pov objects
Date: 3 Sep 2000 12:55:36
Message: <39b28288@news.povray.org>
I cant find the povobjects page can someone please tell me the address to it

thanks Jason


Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: pov objects
Date: 3 Sep 2000 16:15:21
Message: <8FA4EDD0Eseed7@204.213.191.228>


>I cant find the povobjects page can someone please tell me the address
>to it 
>
http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~pov/cgi-bin/objlist.cgi

Ingo

-- 
Photography: http://members.home.nl/ingoogni/
Pov-Ray    : http://members.home.nl/seed7/


Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: pov objects
Date: 4 Sep 2000 00:25:31
Message: <39B200B2.E19BDD76@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:
> 

> 
> >I cant find the povobjects page can someone please tell me the address
> >to it
> >
> http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~pov/cgi-bin/objlist.cgi

That is a bad link.

Try this one instead - http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

-- 
Ken Tyler - 1400+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html http://www.povray.org/links/


Post a reply to this message

From: javakidv1
Subject: Re: pov objects
Date: 28 Jun 2006 13:45:01
Message: <web.44a2bf7357d2217bc71b3d7f0@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> ingo wrote:
> >

> >
> > >I cant find the povobjects page can someone please tell me the address
> > >to it
> > >
> > http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~pov/cgi-bin/objlist.cgi
>
> That is a bad link.
>
> Try this one instead - http://povobjects.virtualave.net/
>
> --
> Ken Tyler - 1400+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html http://www.povray.org/links/

that link is bad too


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.