POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass Server Time
25 Jan 2022 18:16:20 EST (-0500)
  Grass (Message 1 to 10 of 13)  
Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Grass
Date: 29 Nov 2021 02:59:27
Message: <61a4885f@news.povray.org>
Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.


Using the updated Lawnmaker utility by Uwe Gleiss: 
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3C5f93caba%40news.povray.org%3E/

You may not believe this, but the characters originally came from Dave 
Blandston's Bordered Characters. :-)

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download '00 - calendar year_2b.jpg' (367 KB)

Preview of image '00 - calendar year_2b.jpg'
00 - calendar year_2b.jpg


 

From: BayashiPascal
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 29 Nov 2021 04:40:00
Message: <web.61a49fda86f76b41c7449d78e0f8c582@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
>
>
> Using the updated Lawnmaker utility by Uwe Gleiss:
>
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3C5f93caba%40news.povray.org%3E/
>
> You may not believe this, but the characters originally came from Dave
> Blandston's Bordered Characters. :-)
>
> --
> Thomas

Very nice guys. Can they show up here and do my laundry too ? ;-p

Pascal


Post a reply to this message

From: Ton
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 1 Dec 2021 18:35:00
Message: <web.61a805b686f76b41ca2cd2577597fb06@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
>
Wonder what that message would mean! What's the hidden truth?

Cool idea for a new year's card next month.
The 2021 half mowed and a clean 2022, something like that.

Well done, Thomas.

Cheers
Ton.


Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 1 Dec 2021 21:55:00
Message: <web.61a8353086f76b411f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Ton" <ton### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> > Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
> >
> Wonder what that message would mean! What's the hidden truth?





Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 02:13:30
Message: <61a8721a$1@news.povray.org>
Op 02/12/2021 om 03:53 schreef Bald Eagle:
> "Ton" <ton### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>>> Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
>>>
>> Wonder what that message would mean! What's the hidden truth?
> 
> 
> 
> 20°00'00.0"N 21°00'00.0"E  Fada, Chad.  ;)
> 
Ha! we are getting somewhere! I thought it was the number of dried frog 
pills I still have here....

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 02:16:27
Message: <61a872cb$1@news.povray.org>
Op 02/12/2021 om 00:31 schreef Ton:
> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>> Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
>>
> Wonder what that message would mean! What's the hidden truth?
> 
> Cool idea for a new year's card next month.
> The 2021 half mowed and a clean 2022, something like that.
> 
> Well done, Thomas.
> 
> Cheers
> Ton.
> 
> 
Indeed. It is/was intended as something similar.

I regularly come back to this utility as there are still parts I 
struggle with. it makes great grass.

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 02:17:49
Message: <61a8731d$1@news.povray.org>
Op 29/11/2021 om 10:39 schreef BayashiPascal:
> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>> Tonight, aliens mowed my lawn, and left a message.
>>
>>
>> Using the updated Lawnmaker utility by Uwe Gleiss:
>>
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3C5f93caba%40news.povray.org%3E/
>>
>> You may not believe this, but the characters originally came from Dave
>> Blandston's Bordered Characters. :-)
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
> 
> Very nice guys. Can they show up here and do my laundry too ? ;-p
> 
> Pascal
> 
> 
that would be a great idea indeed. I cannot guarantee the result, 
however...

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 03:01:20
Message: <61a87d50@news.povray.org>
They came back last night, took my dried frog pills, and my laundry 
disappeared... I shall have to phone to Fada.


-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download '00 - calendar year_2e.jpg' (425 KB)

Preview of image '00 - calendar year_2e.jpg'
00 - calendar year_2e.jpg


 

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 11:08:02
Message: <61a8ef62$1@news.povray.org>
Il 02/12/2021 09:01, Thomas de Groot ha scritto:
 > They came back last night, took my dried frog pills, and my laundry
 > disappeared... I shall have to phone to Fada.
 >
 >

Even better!

Paolo


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Grass
Date: 2 Dec 2021 11:14:30
Message: <61a8f0e6$1@news.povray.org>
Op 2-12-2021 om 17:08 schreef Paolo Gibellini:
> Il 02/12/2021 09:01, Thomas de Groot ha scritto:
>  > They came back last night, took my dried frog pills, and my laundry
>  > disappeared... I shall have to phone to Fada.
>  >
>  >
> 
> Even better!
> 
> Paolo

<grin>

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.