POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Is this version still moving forward? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:41:48 EDT (-0400)
  Is this version still moving forward? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: The Traveler
Subject: Is this version still moving forward?
Date: 26 May 2022 13:10:00
Message: <web.628fb45843e967c3dd31149be3dfee7c@news.povray.org>
Howdy all.
Just wondering if this beta is still moving towards a release candidate. Povray
has always had somewhat long intervals between releases, so, just askin'.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message

"The Traveler" <jho### [at] northrimnet> wrote:
> Howdy all.
> Just wondering if this beta is still moving towards a release candidate. Povray
> has always had somewhat long intervals between releases, so, just askin'.
>
> Cheers.

Well, here it is November and it appears that the 3.8.0-Beta2 version hasn't
seen any further changes in over a year.

Is the codebase in need of a new maintainer or ???

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message