POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104 (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: clipka
Subject: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104
Date: 12 Jan 2019 23:39:16
Message: <5c3ac0f4@news.povray.org>
(Dang, committed 3 or 4 minutes too late or 6 or 7 minutes too soon for
a really neat pre-release tag number ;))

Please try this - I hope it solves the crashes:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.10011104

Post a reply to this message

> (Dang, committed 3 or 4 minutes too late or 6 or 7 minutes too soon for
> a really neat pre-release tag number ;))

:-) ...

> Please try this - I hope it solves the crashes:
>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.10011104

Post a reply to this message

> (Dang, committed 3 or 4 minutes too late or 6 or 7 minutes too soon for
> a really neat pre-release tag number ;))

development is now driven by numerology?!  :-)

> Please try this - I hope it solves the crashes:
>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.10011104

will do, thanks.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message