POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Antialias jitter won't go away Server Time
17 May 2024 17:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Antialias jitter won't go away (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Antialias jitter won't go away
Date: 30 Sep 2011 17:30:00
Message: <web.4e8633c0c23cbe2c85de7b680@news.povray.org>
I rendered the following file with the command line:

   +a0.3 +am2 +r2 -j +w320 +h240

#version 3.7;

global_settings { assumed_gamma 1 }

camera { angle 39 }

#default { finish { diffuse 0 ambient 0 emission 1 } }

box
{  0, 1
   pigment { checker scale 0.1 }
   translate <-0.5, -0.5, 2>
}

Despite the -j flag, and despite the message window reading "Jitter Off," I
still get jitter.

I am using POV-Ray version 3.7RC3.  The problem does not appear in 3.6.2.

My OS is the infinitely exasperating Windows 7 Ultimate.

Post a reply to this message

Am 30.09.2011 23:25, schrieb Cousin Ricky:
> I rendered the following file with the command line:
>
>     +a0.3 +am2 +r2 -j +w320 +h240
>
> #version 3.7;
>
> global_settings { assumed_gamma 1 }
>
> camera { angle 39 }
>
> #default { finish { diffuse 0 ambient 0 emission 1 } }
>
> box
> {  0, 1
>     pigment { checker scale 0.1 }
>     translate<-0.5, -0.5, 2>
> }
>
> Despite the -j flag, and despite the message window reading "Jitter Off," I
> still get jitter.

Can't reproduce that here. Everything looks nice and smooth. Can you
post your output in p.b.images?

Post a reply to this message