POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : where is the next beta? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  where is the next beta? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: where is the next beta?
Date: 1 Dec 2008 01:13:44
Message: <49338098@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Are there any folks besides Chris?

Basically at the moment I'm the only active core developer (though as you know
Nicolas and Christoph support the unix side of things), and calling myself
"active" is stretching it a bit since I'm working my day job on average 14
hours/weekday (if I include travelling time). Which leaves me fairly tired by
the weekend. Net result is that I've done little to no development for a while.

Oh well there's always Christmas/New Year (I usually take time off, which will
free me up for a decent coding session).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message