POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 26 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 26 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: redmasq
Subject: Beta 26
Date: 18 Jun 2008 11:00:03
Message: <web.485921f9838e74a6257ae3340@news.povray.org>
Just to note that I had a crash while using 3.7 beta 26 (with and without the
WIP exe) using the +Q1 option, +Q2-5 seems to work normally. Is there a place I
need to send the .pov or the dump files? If not, that's fine too.

Post a reply to this message

> Just to note that I had a crash while using 3.7 beta 26 (with and without the
> WIP exe) using the +Q1 option, +Q2-5 seems to work normally. Is there a place I
> need to send the .pov or the dump files? If not, that's fine too.

only just now saw this message: if you still get it in beta 27, please post
a minimal sample scene here, if possible (if not please let me know).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Chris Cason nous illumina en ce 2008-07-07 01:52 -->
> redmasq wrote:
>> Just to note that I had a crash while using 3.7 beta 26 (with and without the
>> WIP exe) using the +Q1 option, +Q2-5 seems to work normally. Is there a place I
>> need to send the .pov or the dump files? If not, that's fine too.
>
> only just now saw this message: if you still get it in beta 27, please post
> a minimal sample scene here, if possible (if not please let me know).
>
> -- Chris
Doing fine here with +q1.

--
Alain
'Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat, though.'