POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: mnaik
Subject: Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux
Date: 26 Jan 2008 16:00:00
Message: <web.479b9e57cdbf805a931f7800@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
       Can someone point me to the source code for the 3.7 beta version Linux
(which is multithreaded)? thanks! I appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Source code for 3.7 Beta version - Linux
Date: 26 Jan 2008 16:06:27
Message: <479ba0d3@news.povray.org>

> Hi all,
>        Can someone point me to the source code for the 3.7 beta version Linux
> (which is multithreaded)? thanks! I appreciate it.

There is no source available for any 3.7 version. It will be available
"shortly" (see post <477fc177@news.povray.org>).

Post a reply to this message

>        Can someone point me to the source code for the 3.7 beta version Linux
> (which is multithreaded)? thanks! I appreciate it.

source code for 3.7 beta is not available yet for any platform.

Post a reply to this message