POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 beta availability (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Blackfeather
Subject: Re: 3.7 beta availability
Date: 16 Oct 2007 11:30:01
Message: <web.4714d86dc43a5a194d6cf4fa0@news.povray.org>
"Blackfeather" <jam### [at] blackfeathermediacom> wrote:
> Thanks in advance for recommending SMPOV, but I can't go without radiosity.

My noobiness shines through regardless.  Aparantly, even if I COULD get a
copy of the 3.7 beta 22, I still wouldn't be able to use radiosity.  Please
disregard this entire 'unecessary' thread, and don't frown upon my future
posts...

- James

(With regard to my project, I ended up just running 5 instances of 3.6.1c on
three computers.  Each image took over 27 hours, but came out just
beautiful.  Thanks for a great product!  I look foreward to the day I can
put all four cores to work.)

Post a reply to this message