POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Animation display stop after some frames Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Animation display stop after some frames (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John
Subject: Animation display stop after some frames
Date: 25 Nov 2006 10:30:01
Message: <web.456861337647f688529749f80@news.povray.org>
While re-calculating a simple animation I did a while ago, this time
with the last beta, screen displaying stopped after about 10 frames (out of
70+).
The last image was still visible, but newer frames did not overwrite them.
Hiding/showing the window made it black.

POVray did continue calculating, and terminated correctly.

The window couldn't be closed with clicking though.

John

Post a reply to this message

> POVray did continue calculating, and terminated correctly.

Just an update - it didn't terminate correctly. 4 threads remain in memory
after terminating (out of 8 while working). Which may be the reason why
the window won't close.

John

Post a reply to this message

>> POVray did continue calculating, and terminated correctly.
>
> Just an update - it didn't terminate correctly. 4 threads remain in memory
> after terminating (out of 8 while working). Which may be the reason why
> the window won't close.

It would help us slightly if you could tell us what operating system you are
using.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message