POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render window position using multiple screens (Windows version) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Render window position using multiple screens (Windows version) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: arbitrary77
Subject: Render window position using multiple screens (Windows version)
Date: 1 Jun 2004 05:40:01
Message: <web.40bc4e56a35dfa9ebc62c3080@news.povray.org>
This is not really a bug, but a slightly annoying behaviour. Using
3.6.release-candidate.1.icl8.win32 on Windows XP Professional. I have 2
monitors connected to a multi head graphics card. I'd like to have the main
window of the application with the editor on my primary screen, and the
render window on the secondary screen. Unfortunately, that's not working at
the moment. I can move the render window on the secondary screen, of
course. But as soon as I start or restart the render it jumps back on the
right edge of the primary screen, which is slightly annoying.