POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : CodeMax 3.0 available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:52 EDT (-0400)
  CodeMax 3.0 available (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: CodeMax
Subject: CodeMax 3.0 available
Date: 14 Apr 2004 18:45:00
Message: <web.407dbe17afd7712fd56da12f0@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray team,

CodeMax 3.0 is now available at http://www.winmain.com.  Please contact me
if you are interested in updating the version that ships with POVRay.

Apologies for the public posting.  Attempts at contact the POV-Ray team
privately have been unsuccessful.

Regards,

Barry Allyn
CodeMax Author

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: CodeMax 3.0 available
Date: 15 Apr 2004 07:53:21
Message: <407e77b1@news.povray.org>
"CodeMax" <adm### [at] winmaincom> wrote in message
> POV-Ray team,
>
> CodeMax 3.0 is now available at http://www.winmain.com.  Please contact me
> if you are interested in updating the version that ships with POVRay.
>
> Apologies for the public posting.  Attempts at contact the POV-Ray team
> privately have been unsuccessful.

Hi Barry,

What email addresses were you using ? Generally we have no issues with
email, plus there are contact addresses on the website that should work.

Thanks for letting us know; I'll check out the new version to see if it
can be integrated.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message