POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : portfolio like insert menu bitmaps Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  portfolio like insert menu bitmaps (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: portfolio like insert menu bitmaps
Date: 1 Oct 2001 11:26:07
Message: <mi2hrt04vvj4tl8f0eb6s8c1as182msbfd@4ax.com>
it is request - forgive me

it is possible to allow one-command activation for render whole
portfolio just like render of insert menu bitmaps ?
will be portfolio documented ? (just add note within documentation)

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> it is possible to allow one-command activation for render whole
> portfolio just like render of insert menu bitmaps ?

I don't think so.

> will be portfolio documented ? (just add note within documentation)

I had not intended to do that, as none of the demo scenes is
documented.

Ingo