POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity off Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity off (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: Radiosity off
Date: 17 Sep 2001 21:10:45
Message: <gk0D0EAxtmp7Ewbo@econym.demon.co.uk>
Typing "radiosity off" in the command line box doesn't turn radiosity
off. As far as I can see, the only way to turn radiosity off for a quick
test render is to change the source file.

"-QR" is working as (oddly) documented (5.2.6.2), it switches radiosity
on, but shouldn't "radiosity off" switch it off?

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message