POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POVWin 'beep on completion' error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  POVWin 'beep on completion' error (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Alan Kong
Subject: POVWin 'beep on completion' error
Date: 1 Dec 2001 20:21:06
Message: <qtvi0u0usenm6ua8kht9jsi0p69cefi4bs@4ax.com>
Hi, Chris. Upon completion of render, 'Beep on completion' setting doesn't
beep (it does nothing), but both 'Display message' and 'Beep and display
message' beeps and displays message. The 'Do nothing' setting works as it
should :)

POV-Ray for Windows v3.5.beta.8.icl.win32
Pentium II 450mhz 256mb RAM
Windows 98

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

>   Hi, Chris. Upon completion of render, 'Beep on completion' setting doesn't
> beep (it does nothing), but both 'Display message' and 'Beep and display

Works for me ... and this code hasn't been changed recently.

Can anyone else confirm this ?

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message