POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] hat still in float expressions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] hat still in float expressions (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: [doc] hat still in float expressions
Date: 10 Jun 2002 11:14:51
Message: <3D04C26C.966EA94E@gmx.de>
Both the isosurface tutorial as well as the corresponding SDL section
still contain that operator as well.  If there was a linux version of RC6
i could grep for all occurrences...

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 02 Jun. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 10 Jun 2002 12:30:50
Message: <Xns9229BCE11CABAseed7@povray.org>
in news:3D04C26C.966EA94E@gmx.de Christoph Hormann wrote:

> If there was a linux version of RC6
> i could grep for all occurrences...

Well I have grep and the source but ...

Grasshopper: 'I have a problem I want to solve with regular expressions'
Master: 'Now you have two problems'

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

> Grasshopper: 'I have a problem I want to solve with regular expressions'
> Master: 'Now you have two problems'

How about:

grep -r '\^' *.html

Christoph