POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] serious lack Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:35 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] serious lack (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: [doc] serious lack
Date: 29 Apr 2002 06:10:45
Message: <a56qcughmq7s7j9sbjbeqs3smj1547ac10@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 RC2 Win

Waiting for RC3 I'm rereading doc. And I have small note. I have looked for
"community" keyword. I found it on four pages. The most suitable description
of POV-Community is written in chapter about ... viruses. I think it is at
least worth to mention community as source of povray stuff (more in 8.3.2.1),
part of betatesting (8.2.3), part of whole phenomenon (2.3). :-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> of POV-Community is written in chapter about ... viruses.

Well, the closer one gets to each other, the greater the chance for
infection ... ;)

Ingo