POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : No beep on completion in Beta.7.msvc.win32? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  No beep on completion in Beta.7.msvc.win32? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sim B
Subject: No beep on completion in Beta.7.msvc.win32?
Date: 23 Nov 2001 02:52:53
Message: <Xns91621D4E2CA6Ahoycjhmfywcjspammote@204.213.191.226>
I've check the Parse Error, Render Cancelled and Render Finished sounds
using the Sounds Properties applet in the control panel, and the three
sound plays.

\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\sounds

The Pov-Ray sounds play fine in Windows Media Player, as do all other audio
and movie files that I have.

Bug information:
    Pov-Ray Version 3.5.beta.7.msvc.win32, Microsoft Windows 95 4.00.950 B,
Intel(R) Celeron(TM) @ 800 MHz, 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM, SoundBlaster 16 PCI.

Regards,
    Sim B.

Post a reply to this message