POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 4 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:35:44 EDT (-0400)
  beta 4 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: beta 4
Date: 23 Sep 2001 15:36:17
Message: <3bae39b1@news.povray.org>
Windows beta 4 is up, it fixes two nasty problems in beta 3 (INI file loop
and constant in function parameter list thingy*).

It also adds the ability for the insert menu re-render to continue over
already-re-rendered bitmaps, allowing you to interrupt it and start again
later.

-- Chris

* a highly technical programmer's term that needs no further explanation

Post a reply to this message

You guys sure work fast. I *just* finished installing beta 3 when this
announcement came!
-tgq

> Windows beta 4 is up, it fixes two nasty problems in beta 3 (INI file loop
> and constant in function parameter list thingy*).
>
> It also adds the ability for the insert menu re-render to continue over
> already-re-rendered bitmaps, allowing you to interrupt it and start again
> later.
>
> -- Chris
>
> * a highly technical programmer's term that needs no further explanation

Post a reply to this message

> Windows beta 4 is up, it fixes two nasty problems in beta 3 (INI file loop
> and constant in function parameter list thingy*).

Mac beta 4 is available as well now.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 15:42:13 -0400, "Trevor Quayle"
<Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>You guys sure work fast. I *just* finished installing beta 3 when this
>announcement came!
>-tgq

I haven't even installed beta 3 yet! (I'm not complaining - I like the
progress.)

Later,
Glen

Post a reply to this message