POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Unconfirmed Bugs 2 Dec 2001 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Unconfirmed Bugs 2 Dec 2001 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: Unconfirmed Bugs 2 Dec 2001
Date: 1 Dec 2001 23:16:24
Message: <VhkCHEASoaC8Ew5L@econym.demon.co.uk>
[Win] Can't select region that includes bottom and right edges of render
window
http://news.povray.org/3bdf8bd9@news.povray.org

Focal blur aperture has no effect with camera types other than the
persective one
http://news.povray.org/3bceb66d@news.povray.org

Array assignment crash
http://news.povray.org/3bcc54ab$1@news.povray.org

Scrolling error
("codemax window stays the same as my desktop until I scroll")
http://news.povray.org/3be31146$1@news.povray.org

max_trace_level affects radiosity recursion_limit
(Setting max_trace_level 1 disables radiosity and max_trace_level 2 sets
recursion_limit to 1)
http://news.povray.org/3BE40295.6C3D54DE@engineer.com

Bugs with string/macro handling
http://news.povray.org/3be76148$1@news.povray.org

Philosophical objection to fog distance=0
(Fog colour is then ignored)
http://news.povray.org/3BE7E897.FEC8EF6@aol.com

Animated textures
(memory usage goes quite high)
http://news.povray.org/3bea26bf@news.povray.org

Media visible container line in front of object
(a visible whitish line appears at the edge of a transparent container
box for media)
http://news.povray.org/3bf45a3d@news.povray.org

Priority troubles
(higher priorities cause slower render)
http://news.povray.org/

Blob component textures transformed twize
http://news.povray.org/3bf70645@news.povray.org

[win gui] line with error highlighted but render finished succesfully
http://news.povray.org/va2tvt4tuitd67ik5t9ps334sbg6205bt3@4ax.com

Unsmooth smooth HF shading
(the shading of height-fields with abrupt changes is very ugly when
smooth shading is turned on)
http://news.povray.org/3c02ac19@news.povray.org

This parametric is completely different under beta 8
http://news.povray.org/TzDjzFAOuIC8EwZE@econym.demon.co.uk

installer behaves strangely
(one would expect povray to install after pressing the "next" button and
not the "button")
http://news.povray.org/Xns916AE9B08012frankverlaathotmailc@204.213.191.2
26

Disappearing Large Sphere Bug in beta 8
(Large sphere at large distance disappears before boxes or scaled
spheres)
http://news.povray.org/3C095E20.C3FF6972@lineone.net

POVWin 'beep on completion' error
('Beep on completion' setting doesn't beep (it does nothing))
http://news.povray.org/qtvi0u0usenm6ua8kht9jsi0p69cefi4bs@4ax.com

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message

In article <Vhk### [at] econymdemoncouk> , Mike Williams
<mik### [at] nospamplease>  wrote:

> Focal blur aperture has no effect with camera types other than the
> persective one
> http://news.povray.org/3bceb66d@news.povray.org

Known feature request, problem is assigned same job number as other focal
blur related suggestion by Warp.

> Disappearing Large Sphere Bug in beta 8
> (Large sphere at large distance disappears before boxes or scaled
> spheres)
> http://news.povray.org/3C095E20.C3FF6972@lineone.net

Not a bug.

    Thorsten