POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possibly not the best place to post this... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Possibly not the best place to post this... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Possibly not the best place to post this...
Date: 7 Sep 2001 16:43:30
Message: <MPG.160341a96255368f9899ea@news.povray.org>
But I can't think of anywhere else to put it.

Oh, and : POV 3.5beta1, Win98SE, Athlon 1.33Ghz, 512MbECC-DDR.

I've been going through the demo scenes, and I've got a query about
design.  Why is that whenever you go to chance the ini file from the
default quickres.ini to something else, it starts your browsing off in
/renderer rather than the location of the currently selected .pov file?

It's just that it can become mildly tedious to have to navigate your way
to wherever the appropriate .ini file is, especially when you're
rendering the animations...

Not a major criticism, but something that I thought might make sense,
since in my experience, if a .pov file has a .ini to go with it, both
files will tend to be in the same place.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.