POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Does anyone else's list of fonts disappear? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone else's list of fonts disappear? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Glen Berry
Subject: Does anyone else's list of fonts disappear?
Date: 19 Sep 2001 00:11:16
Message: <KBmoOyonr3kxpEeBQfEz6uIu22JQ@4ax.com>
I was just curious if anyone else had been able to replicate the
problem I've been having with the list of fonts disappearing when I
used the font selection dialog box. I posted an animated GIF that
shows the errant behaviour. Look for my post titled "Font Selection
Animated GIF" on the povray.beta-test.binaries group, for reference.

Later,
Glen

Win95 OSR2
Pentium 133
256 Meg SDRAM
POV-Ray for Windows 3.5 Beta 2

Post a reply to this message

: I was just curious if anyone else had been able to replicate the
: problem I've been having with the list of fonts disappearing when I
: used the font selection dialog box. I posted an animated GIF that
: shows the errant behaviour. Look for my post titled "Font Selection
: Animated GIF" on the povray.beta-test.binaries group, for reference.
:
: Later,
: Glen
:
Yes ... using 3.5b1 but before you first brought this up ...
Sorry ... haven't had time to go back and try to repeat it yet.
win98 P200 64M