POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Pvengine Beta 29 Priority setting Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  Pvengine Beta 29 Priority setting (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen
Subject: Pvengine Beta 29 Priority setting
Date: 22 Oct 2008 18:42:20
Message: <6vavf49uq79njo9t70a26fu4ui7s1o1082@4ax.com>
Every time PovRay Beta 29 (OS Vista) starts a render it resets the priority set
in task manager to the priority set in PovRay. I do not remember this behaviour
in previous Betas. I could be wrong, I have been before ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Every time PovRay Beta 29 (OS Vista) starts a render it resets the
> priority set in task manager to the priority set in PovRay. I do not
> remember this behaviour in previous Betas. I could be wrong, I have been
> before ;)

I recall seeing that behavior with 3.6.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:03:51 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> Every time PovRay Beta 29 (OS Vista) starts a render it resets the
>> priority set in task manager to the priority set in PovRay. I do not
>> remember this behaviour in previous Betas. I could be wrong, I have been
>> before ;)
>
>I recall seeing that behavior with 3.6.

Well, I changed a material in my scene and it's not doing it now, Hmm!

More fun :)

+ a timing problem using non uniform r.g.b values :(
--

Regards
     Stephen