POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [win] cpu time not in stream Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  [win] cpu time not in stream (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
Subject: [win] cpu time not in stream
Date: 9 Jan 2002 02:58:43
Message: <1btn3u4sgfbsarg6m0bm3go64lt2tgjtof@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 9.icl on PII 233 128 MB with NT 4 Sp 6

"CPU time used ..." message not appear in output stream when +GAfilename.txt
option was used (warning level is highiest as default).

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> "CPU time used ..." message not appear in output stream when +GAfilename.txt
> option was used (warning level is highiest as default).

This is a message from the Windows code. It is not related to any of the POV
render streams.

-- Chris

Date: 10 Jan 2002 02:01:27
Message: <6ieq3us530e4gkfhjdp6bar62taoa3kp19@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:58:43 +1100, "Chris Cason"
<newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote:
> > "CPU time used ..." message not appear in output stream when +GAfilename.txt
> > option was used (warning level is highiest as default).
>
> This is a message from the Windows code.

So no chance ?

> It is not related to any of the POV
> render streams.

It fits in the "Statistic" stream definition according to 5.2.5.1 for me. It is
not very flexible to copy it via Copy Pane when rest of long output is
redirected properly.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> It fits in the "Statistic" stream definition according to 5.2.5.1 for me. It is
> not very flexible to copy it via Copy Pane when rest of long output is
> redirected properly.

No output generated by the windows code - of any sort - is ever included in the
statistics stream.

I suppose I could make an exception in this case, if it isn't too hard for me to
do. Let me look into it.

-- Chris

Date: 10 Jan 2002 08:09:34
Message: <ii4r3uk09en8051dnfch39e971dmrk7867@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:51:39 +1100, "Chris Cason"
<newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote:
> I suppose I could make an exception in this case, if it isn't too hard for me to
> do. Let me look into it.

Thank You

ABX