POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bugs related to the shell out string substitutions Server Time
2 May 2024 16:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Bugs related to the shell out string substitutions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Bugs related to the shell out string substitutions
Date: 27 Feb 2024 10:34:51
Message: <65de011b$1@news.povray.org>
In the yuqk fork, fixed bugs related to the shell out string
substitutions '%%', '%s', '%h' and '%w'. The first two are broken
outright. The second two in defaulted situations.

These bugs look to exist back to v3.7 - though I tested only v3.8 beta 2.

While in the code I added two additional shell out string substitutions
in %d and %e. Where %d substitutes the directory in which the scene file
exists and %e substitutes the output image file extension.

Bill P.