POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Assigning an interior crashes 3.8 beta 2 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Assigning an interior crashes 3.8 beta 2 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Assigning an interior crashes 3.8 beta 2
Date: 9 May 2023 09:14:14
Message: <645a4726@news.povray.org>
The following scene crashes with the error:

  line 4: Parse Error: std::bad_alloc

----------[BEGIN CODE]----------
#version max (3.5, min (3.8, version));
global_settings { assumed_gamma 1 }
#declare Int = interior { ior 1.5 }
#declare myInt = Int

The discontinued 3.7.1-rc.1 also crashes, but previous versions of
POV-Ray do not.

POV-Ray version: POV-Ray 3.8.0-beta.2 (self-compiled)
Operating system: openSUSE Leap 15.3 GNU/Linux
Hardware: Lenovo Ideapad Slim 7
CPU: Intel Core i7

Post a reply to this message