POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Technical verification build v3.8.0-beta.x.cmedit.669 - editor DLL changes Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:46:43 EDT (-0400)
  Technical verification build v3.8.0-beta.x.cmedit.669 - editor DLL changes (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Technical verification build v3.8.0-beta.x.cmedit.669 - editor DLLchanges
Date: 1 Jul 2021 05:55:51
Message: <60dd9127$1@news.povray.org>
Am 29.06.2021 um 12:07 schrieb clipka:
> We would like your feedback...
>
> - whether you do indeed see the expected behavior (and if not, what
> divergent behavior you are seeing)
> - what version of Windows you are using
> - which of the three POV-Ray binaries is actually being run on your
> system (32-bit, 32-bit SSE2 or 64-bit; see version information in the
> Message Window)

So far, we have the following results:

- Windows 10: Ok
- Windows 8.1: Ok

Still to be checked:

- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista

- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008

While I'm sure we won't get test results for all of these, we'd really
like some results for Vista. If it works there, I guess we can
confidently expect it to work on the other versions in between as well.

Happy Testing!
Christoph