POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9811560 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9811560 (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: clipka
Subject: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9811560
Date: 27 Aug 2018 12:29:11
Message: <5b8426d7$1@news.povray.org>
I guess a new build was overdue.

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.9811560
Date: 30 Aug 2018 15:40:00
Message: <web.5b8847a3c46e580d1500b2fd0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> I guess a new build was overdue.

is it ok to just make and copy the new executable into place, or have any of the
supporting files (docs etc) changed too?

on one of the new (in 3.8) features: I don't think there's a way to enumerate
the keys of a dictionary?  could that (function ?) be added?

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message