POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Maximum number of editing sessions reached Server Time
17 May 2024 16:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Maximum number of editing sessions reached (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Maximum number of editing sessions reached
Date: 11 Jan 2012 10:09:43
Message: <4f0da637@news.povray.org>
???
What is the meaning of this message that appears when starting a render?
and why can I not render anymore? :-(

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Maximum number of editing sessions reached
Date: 11 Jan 2012 10:24:52
Message: <4f0da9c4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, it seems I can go on rendering after all. I have an error in a
macro which I have to trace. Still, this message is totally unrelated to
the problem so there must be a bug (?) somewhere...

Using 3.7 RC3 of course.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message