POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC1 for Windows now available Server Time
3 Jun 2024 06:35:37 EDT (-0400)
  RC1 for Windows now available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: RC1 for Windows now available
Date: 2 Jan 2011 17:02:50
Message: <4d20f60a@news.povray.org>
Release Candidate 1 of POV-Ray for the Windows platform is now available
via http://www.povray.org/beta/.

The source will be updated shortly. For Linux users, there is info on the
source page on how to change the expiry on the existing source.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Release Candidate 1 of POV-Ray for the Windows platform is now available
> via http://www.povray.org/beta/.
>
> The source will be updated shortly. For Linux users, there is info on the
> source page on how to change the expiry on the existing source.
>
> -- Chris

My son noted that the povray icon in the render window "is not complete."