POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS
Date: 4 Jan 2009 10:45:00
Message: <web.4960d93a3ecac7b84392eaa50@news.povray.org>
Is there any possibility to implement the "Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS"
in POV-Ray beta?

http://news.povray.org/web.4735eab7f1b25b6bb30176120%40news.povray.org

Mine is only a question without any pretense, of course.

Regards

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS
Date: 4 Jan 2009 14:24:32
Message: <49610cf0@news.povray.org>
Carlo C. wrote:
> Is there any possibility to implement the "Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS"
> in POV-Ray beta?
>
> http://news.povray.org/web.4735eab7f1b25b6bb30176120%40news.povray.org
>
> Mine is only a question without any pretense, of course.

I'll have a look at it. Can't say much more than that at this point.

regards,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> > Is there any possibility to implement the "Sarah and Tariq Lorenzo Ibarra's SSS"
> > in POV-Ray beta?
> >
> > http://news.povray.org/web.4735eab7f1b25b6bb30176120%40news.povray.org
> >
> > Mine is only a question without any pretense, of course.
>
> I'll have a look at it. Can't say much more than that at this point.
>
> regards,
>
> -- Chris

Infinite thanks.

The link reference is this: