POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 29 on Vista 64bit random crashing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 29 on Vista 64bit random crashing (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: scott
Subject: Beta 29 on Vista 64bit random crashing
Date: 22 Oct 2008 03:37:07
Message: <48fed823$1@news.povray.org>
Twice now, when doing repeated start/stop rendering POV has crashed.  It
seems to be if I click the "Run" / "Stop" button several times in a row (eg
just to see the first few lines of a rendered image, then make changes),
then it crashes.  I cannot repeat this behavior, has happened twice out of
maybe 500 render starts.

The message I get is:

Access violation exception was generated at address 0x00000001400D9BA0

I have the minidump file if anybody wants it.

Post a reply to this message

> I have the minidump file if anybody wants it.

Yes, please: if it's less than a few megs compressed, please just email it to me.

regards,

-- Chris