POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  v3.7 example scenes (Message 14 to 23 of 93)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: v3.7 example scenes
Date: 24 Jul 2008 05:52:20
Message: <488850d4@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:4887b7bb$1@news.povray.org...
> sounds like a good topic for the first or second round of the new IRTC ...
>
> -- Chris

yes .... i think thtas a great idea

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 24 Jul 2008 06:01:26
Message: <488852f6@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:4887b8f1$1@news.povray.org...
> Another thing that's occurred to me that would be nice if it can be done
> is
> a HTML page containing thumbnails and a short description of most of the
> sample scenes. This could be included in the docs and the distro ... from
> an end-users point of view, if I was installing POV for the first time,
> the
> sample scenes would be the first thing I'd head for, and being able to see
> what each one looks like in advance would be neat.
>
> -- Chris

it's seems like an easy enough thing to do .... should there be any
agreement on image size and format (jpg, png, bmp)
How about 1024x768 jpg?

Jim

Post a reply to this message