POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Stupid question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid question (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: SharkD
Subject: Stupid question
Date: 22 Jun 2008 02:45:01
Message: <web.485df4d59ad4e7a2896db6a10@news.povray.org>
I'd like to ask a stupid question.

I'm coming straight from v3.6.1 and have noticed that all the images rendered
about twice as slow. Is there a comparable increase in image quality that
accompanies the performance drop?

Windows XP SP3
AMD Sempron 3000+
1.5GB RAM

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> I'm coming straight from v3.6.1 and have noticed that all the images rendered
> about twice as slow. Is there a comparable increase in image quality that
> accompanies the performance drop?

*plonk*

Post a reply to this message