POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Reminder: uv_mapping Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Reminder: uv_mapping (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Reminder: uv_mapping
Date: 27 Mar 2007 09:39:06
Message: <46092c8a@news.povray.org>
Just found out that there still is a problem with uv_mapping an image_map
(see my thread here November 19th, 2006).

However, this seems specific (at least) for mapping on a bicubic_patch.
uv_mapping as used in a mesh2 object (see for instance the Ivy Generator
files) works perfectly well with the latest 3.7.

Thought that would be important to mention.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Just found out that there still is a problem with uv_mapping an image_map
> (see my thread here November 19th, 2006).
>
> However, this seems specific (at least) for mapping on a bicubic_patch.
> uv_mapping as used in a mesh2 object (see for instance the Ivy Generator
> files) works perfectly well with the latest 3.7.
>
> Thought that would be important to mention.

Thanks for the follow-up, I will see if I can look at it shortly.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Just found out that there still is a problem with uv_mapping an image_map
> (see my thread here November 19th, 2006).
>
> However, this seems specific (at least) for mapping on a bicubic_patch.
> uv_mapping as used in a mesh2 object (see for instance the Ivy Generator
> files) works perfectly well with the latest 3.7.

Thomas,

This has been fixed; thanks for the reminder.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message