POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 19a: a couple of issues Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 19a: a couple of issues (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Beta 19a: a couple of issues
Date: 4 Mar 2007 03:26:48
Message: <45ea82c8$1@news.povray.org>
I am not sure if these are (reported) bugs(?) or not. I have not found
anything about them, but I browsed rapidly the release files.

1) There seems to be a problem with #fopen and/or #write. The beta does not
create a new file. No error message is given.
2) max_intersections in global_settings is not recognized. However, this may
be due to different handling of I-stack overflow in 3.7.

Just thought I mention this.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> I am not sure if these are (reported) bugs(?) or not. I have not found
> anything about them, but I browsed rapidly the release files.
>
> 1) There seems to be a problem with #fopen and/or #write. The beta does not
> create a new file. No error message is given.

Not yet implemented.

> 2) max_intersections in global_settings is not recognized. However, this may
> be due to different handling of I-stack overflow in 3.7.

'max_intersections' is obsolete as it is no longer needed as there can't be
any intersection stack overflows any more.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message