POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Changes list? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Changes list? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Zoly
Subject: Changes list?
Date: 19 Jan 2007 13:48:58
Message: <45b1129a$1@news.povray.org>
I'm I wrong or the 2 last beta releases didn't bring a list of changes? I'm
very interested on the evolution of radiosity in the latests betas but I'm
not sure that something is really being made on that.

Thanks!
Zoly

Post a reply to this message

> I'm I wrong or the 2 last beta releases didn't bring a list of changes? I'm
> very interested on the evolution of radiosity in the latests betas but I'm
> not sure that something is really being made on that.

Due to real-life, changes are kind of slow with recent betas. Sorry.

	Thorsten, POV-Team