POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash! Boum! Bang! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Crash! Boum! Bang! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Crash! Boum! Bang!
Date: 19 Nov 2006 04:37:04
Message: <456025c0@news.povray.org>
Wow!

I just rendered a scene with the beta which expired on Nov. 15th, and it
seems there was a tremendous memory leak which nearly halted my computer (it
was so slow that I thought it had halted=crashed).

I am not sure if the fault is within the beta, or maybe caused by AVG
Antivirus which was running at the same time and checked all the files.

If this thread could be important, replay and I will post the scene file(s)
and my system specs.

Thanks,

Sven